Hello all of you,
Today i’m going to share my views on ‘Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream SPF20/PA+’. Neutrogena is no.1 dermatologist recommended skin care brand that offers various skin care, hair care and cosmetics products. It was founded in 1930 and was originally a cosmetics company named Natone and now it’s a part of Johnson & Johnson Conglomerate.
So come to the ‘Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream SPF20/PA+’
What It claims
- Neutrogena ‘Fine Fairness Cream’ is a moisturizing whitening cream that will helps to minimise melanin formation.
- It contains healthy white complex, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C and Portulaca that will give you even tone and reduce the appearance of melanin.
- It has SPF20/PA+ that will protect your skin from harmful sun rays.
- It will make your skin soft, supple and smooth.
Packaging, color and Texture of the product
I just love Neutrogena’s products because they are recommended by dermatologist.So come to the packaging of the product, it’s available in 2 sizes:- 20g and 50g. 20g cream is available in thick white tube with white color fez on it and 50g cream is available in round shaped white container with silver & white color fez on it. Color of the cream is white and it has thick creamy texture. Fragrance is so refreshing and it’s easy to facile. It’s easy to carry the cream into your hand bag. So product is completely travel-friendly.
Experience with product
Well,i was a regular user of ‘Neutrogena fine fairness lotion‘ but due to unavailability of this product, i bought ‘Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream’. When i applied it on my face, it gave me even and glowing look. It makes my skin so smooth and supple. Unlike, Neutrogena fine fairness lotion, it does not have any whitening effect. But!But, still it can give you soft, smooth and glowing skin. Yes, it has good moisturizer effect too. UVA and UVB sunscreen always protect our skin from harmful sun beams.I’m still missing fine fairness lotion. It’s available on the one of the online store that’s aarambazaar but they do not provide worldwide shipping.Continuous usage of this cream helps to reduce melanin formation. So overall it fulfills almost all its promises except whitening effect. If you want whitening effect, then it’s not for you but if you want moisturizing effect, smoothness and even skin tone then this cream is perfect for you.So yes you can try this cream. According to me, it’s good to use in winters and worth-buying product because it helps to reduce melanin and makes our skin so soft and healthy.
- Easily available and affordable.
- Recommended by dermatologist.
- Lovely packaging and travel-friendly.
- Provides soft, smooth and glowing skin.
- Helps to reduce melanin.
- Having UVA and UVB sunscreens.
- Gives you even skin tone.
- Moisturizer effect.
- No whitening effect as it claims.
- Not so good for oily skin tone people.
Price of the product
INR 99/- for 20g.
INR 299/- for 50g.
Will i repurchase it ?
I’m using this cream in my winters. So yes i would like to buy it again in my winters season specially.