Hello all of you
Today,i’m going to share my views on ‘Himalaya Moisturizing Aloe Vera Face Wash’. Himalaya herbal company is an Indian health care brand that produces health care, skin care and beauty range products.
So, come to the ‘ Himalaya moisturizing aloe vera face wash’.
What It Claims
- Himalaya moisturizing aloe vera face wash is especially made for dry skin beauties that replenishes lost moisture from your skin after every wash, eradicating dry and stretched skin.
- It contains cucumber, Vitamin-E and aloe vera extracts that helps to make your skin soft, smooth and infection-free.
- Cucumber will cool & soothes your skin while aloe vera tones and softens your skin.
- It’s hydrating, softening and intense moisturizing properties nourish the skin.
- It also helps in tighten open pores.
Packaging, Color And Texture Of the Product
About the packaging of the product, it’s cool. It’s available in thick plastic bottle with pump dispenser. Color of the face wash is mint green and texture is thick & creamy. It’s also available in small size but small size has different packaging. Fragrance is lovely but this big size bottle is not travel-friendly.
Experience With Product
Well, i bought himalaya moisturizing aloe vera face wash from supermarket. It’s available in 2 sizes:- 100 ml and 200 ml. I bought 200 ml bottle. As we know that himalaya products are safe for our skin so i tried this face wash.
When i applied it on all over my face, it makes my skin soft, smooth and very moisturizing. It also has a cooling effect. Texture is thick and creamy so a tiny amount of face wash is enough to wash the face. It does not make my skin sticky and no breakout issue. It has 3 major ingredients :-
- Aloe vera.
Three of them are extremely good for our skin. Aloe vera is good for its anti-bacterial properties and it also helps to hydrate the skin.
Cucumber extracts gives cooling effects and it’s good for tightens the open pores as it claims. Cucumber rejuvenate the skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth.
Vitamin-E prevents dryness, acne and other skin disorders. It also protect the skin from harmful free radicals.
According to me, it’s a good face wash for dry, normal, sensitive and combination skin beauties. Oily & acne prone skin people can try Himalaya Neem Face Wash.
- Affordable & easily available.
- Prevents dryness.
- Natural & safe ingredients.
- Makes skin soft, smooth and glowing.
- Cooling effect.
- Provides nourishment.
- No side-effects.
- Best for dry, sensitive and normal skin.
- Not so good for oily & acne prone skin.
Price Of The Product
INR 120/- for 100 ml.
INR 180/- for 200 ml.