Hello All Of You
Today, i’m going to share my views on ‘Acmed Face Wash’ which is usually recommended by dermatologists for treating acne & pimples and bacterial infections. It is made by ‘Ethicare Remedies’ company that’s offer several skin care, hair care & body care products. They mainly focus on dermatology and cosmetology.
So come to the ‘Acmed Face Wash’.
What It Claims
- Acmed Face Wash is useful to treat acne & pimples.
- It contains tea tree oil, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Tea tree oil and Aloe Vera that’s extremely good to treat bacterial infections.
- It also contains Salicylic acid that’s really effective to treat acne & pimples.
- It’s helpful to cleanse excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells.
- It’s paraben free face wash.
Packaging, Color and Texture Of the Face Wash
About the packaging of the product, It’s quite cool. It comes in a lovely transparent plastic tube with flip fez on it. Color of the face wash is transparent. It contains purple & white color beads in it. Fragrance of the face wash is so refreshing. It’s gel based face wash and texture is so smooth and soft. It’s travel-friendly product.
Experience with product
I bought Acmed face wash from amazon as it’s recommended by my dermatologist to treat blisters & pimples.Pimples & acnes makes us look sick and dull. So i took advice from my dermatologist and he suggested me to use ‘Acmed Face Wash’. I had used this face wash in last year (2016). So now i can tell you about my experience with this face wash.
So, Acmed face wash is really good to treat acne & pimples specially if you have oily skin. A tiny amount of this face wash is enough for you to apply on your face. It helps to make our skin clean and dirt-free. It contains salicylic acid, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, tea tree oil and aloe vera that’s really good to treat acne & pimples but it can make our skin dry as well. So, i think it’s not so good for dry skin people. Regular use of this face wash helps to vanish our dark spots, pimples and blisters. Best thing about this face wash is that it’s paraben free so totally safe for us. No Doubt! it will work for sure for all of you but at the same time it can make your skin dry too. So you can use any moisturizer after using this face wash.
So overall, it’s excellent product to treat acne & pimples and bacterial infections. So, Yes, you can go for it and it’s best for oily skin tone people.
If you have dry or combination skin, then you can use this’ Mentholatum Acnes Face Wash‘ that’s another excellent face wash to treat acne & pimples. Best thing about this face wash is that it’s does not make your skin dry and it’s suitable for all skin types.
- Lovely Packaging.
- Fresh Fragrance.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Contains salicylic acid, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Tea tree oil and aloe vera.
- No side effects.
- Regular use helps to vanish all pimples & dark spots.
- Makes our skin dirt-free and clean.
- Controls oil.
- Not so good for dry skin beauties as it can make our skin too dry.
- Required moisturizer after apply this face wash.
Price Of The Product
INR 165/- for 70gm.