Hello all of you
Today i’m going to share my views on ‘Faceclin Gel’. It’s a gel cream that is especially made to treat acne & pimples. You can use it only after the consultation with your doctor.
So come to the’Faceclin Gel Cream’.
What it claims
- Faceclin gel has Clindamycin and Nicotinamide as an active ingredients. Both are extremely good to treat acne & pimples.
- Faceclin helps resolve acne by reducing your pimples, redness and infection.
- Unline other acne creams, it will not make your skin dry & itchy.
- It also contains Tea tree oil and Aloe allantoin. Tea tree oil has anti-bacterial properties and aloe allantoin has excellent moisturizing properties.
- It may take anywhere between 4-8 weeks to treat your acne & pimples depending upon size & acne severity.
Packaging , Color and Texture of the product
About the packaging of the this gel cream, it’s hygiene and cool. It comes in a white & sky blue colored cardboard from outside and inside the cardboard, it’s available in a white & sky blue color tube with white color fez on it. Texture is fully gel & thin like water. Color of the gel is plain( transparent). It’s easy to carry it anywhere so its a travel-friendly product.
Directions To Use
Wash your face and apply this gel cream on your affected parts twice a day. For visible results it may take 4-8 weeks.
Experience with product
Well, i was suffering from adult acne due to bacterial infection. So my doctor suggested me to use’Faceclin Gel Cream’. Along with this , he suggested me to use’ Ahaglow Face Wash‘ And ‘Deriva CMS Gel‘.
I bought Faceclin Gel Cream from 1mg.com . So when i applied this gel cream on my acne & zits then within 2-3 days , they started to disappear. I used it at night and next day, it was like a magic for me because my acne started to vanish. Almost within 15-20 days , it made my skin look so clean & acne-free.
One of the best thing about this gel cream is that it did not make my skin dry & itchy. It didn’t give any side effects. Even , this gel cream makes my pores so clean & glowing. It also helps to reduce acne marks & scars.
Combination of Clindamycin & NIcotinamide has several benefits like:-
- It helps to treat acne & pimples.
- It helps to kill the bacteria that cause acne and reducing the amount of free fatty acids.
- Nicotinamide gel is a Vitamin B3 supplement that is great for our skin and helps to treat red acne.
- It also helps to improve the complexion by improving the pigmentation, blotchiness and redness of ageing skin.
So overall, it’s an amazing gel cream to treat your acne & pimples. You can try it after proper consultation with your doctor. It works for me.
Also Read:- Deriva CMS Gel For Acne And Acne Scars
It may have some side effects too. Like:-
- If you’re pregnant , planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding then please don’t use it.
- If you have a gastrointestinal(bowel) disease or diarrhea then please avoid it.
- If you have a sensitive skin or allergies to medicines and food then do not use it.
Otherwise, it’s a magical gel cream to treat acne & pimples.
Also read :- Ahaglow Face Wash Review
- Easily available.
- Does not make your skin dry.
- Helps to treat pimples.
- Helps to kill bacteria.
- Cleans the pores.
- Helps to treat acne marks & scars.
- May have some side effects too.
- You can’t use it if you’re pregnant or breast-feeding mother or you may have some major health issues.
Price of the product
INR 136.50/- for 20g.
Also Try :- Acnes Face Wash To Treat Pimples