Lacto Calamine is a skin care lotion that helps to combat several skin disorders. It contains kaolin, castor oil, glycerin, zinc oxide, zinc carbonate as key ingredients. I’m going to explain its benefits & uses as per its ingredients for your knowledge.
Calamine, also known as calamine lotion, is a medication used to treat mild itchiness. This includes from sunburn, insect bite, or other mild skin conditions.
Benefits & Uses Of Lacto Calamine
- Lacto calamine contains Glycerin that helps to treat several skin infections and hydrates the skin. It means its good for oil control and also reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Zinc Oxide helps to heal rashes, burns and wounds. Zinc oxide also protect the skin against UVA and UVB light rays.
- Kaolin Purifies pores & detoxes skin. It helps to remove impurities,grime and dirt of your skin and in this way, it controls breakouts too. kaolin is suitable for all skin types and especially suitable for sensitive skin.
- Castor oil moisturizes the skin, fades blemishes and prevents pigmentation. It also heals inflammed skin.
- Zinc Carbonate combat several skin ailments and prevents rashes & acne.
- Lacto calamine can be used as a makeup base or primer.
- It act as a sun screen lotion too because of Zinc Oxide.
- It can be used as a daily moisturizer as well as a night cream to get a soft and smooth skin.
- If you’re suffering from any bacterial infection , rashes or acne problem then just apply this lotion on your affected areas to treat them.
- It can be use to treat blackheads related problems.
- If you don’t like to use any makeup or daily cream then you can use it for dailyskin care lotion to get a soft and supple skin.
I explained it ingredient wise because you can buy any product of your choice that contains these ingredients for your skin care. E.g If you’re suffering from blackheads related problem then you can use a product that contains Kaolin. Like wise , if you’re suffering from acne or rashes related problem then you can use a product that contains Glycerin, Zinc Oxide and Zinc Carbonate.
Lacto Calamine is also recommended by many dermatologists for skin care.