Hello all of you,
Today i’m going to share my views on ‘Maybelline Fit Me Concealer’. Maybelline Newyork is an American makeup brand that’s selling their products all over the world. They offer several beauty and makeup products.
So Come to the ‘Maybelline Fit Me Concealer’.
What It Claims
- Maybelline fit me concealer will cover dark spots, flaws and imperfections.
- It’s non-oily, non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested product.
- It will give you natural and fresh coverage.
- It will fits to your skin like ‘nothing applied’.
- In india, it’s available in 3 shades :- Light, Medium and Sand.
- It’s suitable for all skin types and fragrance-free product.
Packaging, color and texture of the product
I bought ‘Maybelline Fit Me Concealer’ shade ’25 Medium’ from amazon. So, come to the packaging of the product, it’s available in skinny plastic tube with black color fez on it. It has applicator dupe in it. Color of the concealer is beige and texture is light and creamy. It’s facile to blend and has moisturizer property.It’s fragrance-free. It’s very light in weight so, it’s easy to carry it anywhere.
Experience with product
I bought the shade ’25 Medium’ that’s perfect for fair to medium indian skin tone. Generally, i don’t like to use foundations or concealers but sometimes, we need instant flawless and spotless look for parties and weeding. So at this time we need something better and sparkling 🙂 for party makeup look. Here concealers plays an important role because they provide us instant glowing and flawless look.
So Come to the maybelline fit me concealer that’s available in three shades(India) :-
- 10 Light.
- 20 Sand.
- 25 Medium.
- Light Shade is good for ‘Very fair tone ‘ people that’s provide fair flawless look with pinkish undertones.
- Sand Shade is again good for fair skin tone people with yellow undertone.
- Medium Shade is good for fair to medium indian skin tone people.
One thing is bad that there is no perfect shade for dusky skin beauties.
So, When i tried this Medium Shade concealer under my eyes, around lip and nose area, it gave me instant flawless and spotless look. As it claims , yes it provides natural buildable coverage that’s stay upto 6-7 hours. It’s able to conceal dark circles and pigmented area very well. It’s better to apply in a dotted form because it’s facile to blend. In order to cover pimples, zits and acne, apply it on your pimple(in dotted form) and just dab it . It will hide them to some extent. So overall, it’s an amazing natural coverage concealer that can concealer your flaws and imperfections in a well and good manner. Good thing is that it feels so light on face and has good moisturizer property too. Medium shade is best to cover under eye circles and pigmentation. So overall. it’s very good concealer for fair to medium skin beauties. You can give it a try. I’m sure you will like it. 🙂
- Affordable and easily available.
- Facile to blend.
- Good staying power upto 6-7 hours.
- Fragrance-free and dermatologist-tested.
- Medium to buildable coverage.
- Excellent to cover dark-circles and imperfections.
- No shade for dusky beauties.
- In india, there are only 3 shades available where as it’s available in 6 shades in america.
- Full ingredient list is missing.
Price of the product
INR 500/- for 6.8ml.
Will i repurchase it ?
Yes, i would like to buy it again as i love natural coverage concealers.