Today i’m going to share my views on ‘Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo’.Patanjali is an ayurvedic FMCG company that offers several skin care, hair care and food products.
So come to the ‘Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo’.
What it claims
- Patanjali milk protein shampoo will give beauty to the hair by removing dryness and dandruff.
- It’s fully safe for hair.It contains bhrigraj,myrtle(mahendi),acadia concinna(shikakai) and emblic myrobalan(aloa) that will give new strength to your hair.
Packaging, texture and color of the product
Well, it’s good to use ayurvedic products for skin and hair care as it contains less chemicals.I bought patanjali milk protein shampoo from amazon.com. Packaging of the product is so simple and frugal.It does not like showy type.It comes in a white plastic thick vial with green color flip cap on it.Texture of the product is smooth and creamy and it’s white in color.It has good floral fragrance.
Experience with product
You know what! i have thick, rough and heavy hair.It’s so difficult for me to manage my hair.I tried so many shampoo’s as well but never satisfied fully from anyone.So when i applied ‘Pantanjali milk protein’ shampoo on my hair, it’s like omg!!! it made my hair so so smooth and manageable.It does the job of cleaning of my hair very well but it does not give extra shine to my hair.But but It’s ok , i like what it has done to my hair and now my hair is so soft and silky.It makes my hair look clean and bouncy.So it does it’s job very well except that extra shine.Best thing about this shampoo is that it has bhrigraj,myrtle,acadia concinna and emblic myrobalan that increases the strength,growth of our hair and controls hair fall.In brief:-
- Bhrigraj is a plant that improves hair growth and color.
- Myrtle helps to improve the strength of hair and controls hair fall.
- Acadia concinna has anti fungal properties that helps to reduce the dandruff .It helps to nourish the dry itchy scalp.
- Emblic myrobalan has Vitamin C that makes the hair stronger, thicker and softer.It helps to control hair fall by making them strong.
So many advantages in just one shampoo. 🙂 It’s pocket friendly. Overall i love the results. Everyone must try this shampoo as it perfectly controls the dryness of the scalp as well as hair and combats dry and flaky dandruff to a certain extent.Yah! Yah! i would like to buy it again n again.It’s best for dry and rough hair people.
- Easily available and affordable.
- Controls hair fall.
- Makes hair smooth and soft.
- Ayurvedic ingredients.
- SLES free.( SLES is an inexpensive and very effective foaming agent)
- Mild shampoo with no side effects.
- Best for dry and rough hair.
- Consistency is runny,so it may slip easily from hand and ended on bathroom floor if you are careful.
- Does not give extra shine.
Price of the product
INR 95/- for 200 ml.