A Natural Remedy at your Home!
Yes!it is Tea Tree Oil.
Everyone wants to look healthy and glowing,But in this present world,we usually face the issues of infections,dullness,viral,acne,boils,throat sores,scars,blisters,dandruff and skin problems etc.So in order to prevent all these issues,Tea Tree Oil is must have product for you.
What is Tea Tree Oil ?
Tea tree oil is a yellowish colored essential oil that is made from the leaves of the plant melaleuca and It’s also known as ‘Melaleuca Oil’.It has powerful antiseptic,antibacterial,antiviral and antifungal properties.It has strong aroma. And Hey! don’t confuse between tea oil and tea tree oil because both are different.There are several shampoos,lotions,face wash and creams that contains ‘Tea Tree Oil’ because of it’s antiseptic properties.It helps to keep the skin healthier and suppler than ever.This essential oil has several number of uses like it is used to treat lice,dandruff,ringworm,fungal infection,acne,boils,ear infections,sore throat and many more.It Relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings.It’s like natural remedy for all of us.The chemicals in the tea tree oil helps to kill bacteria,worms and fungus.So it’s like one natural oil with endless uses.
Availability of tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is easily available at any medical store.You can also buy them from online stores like amazon.com.
How to apply Tea Tree Oil?
Never apply tea tree oil directly on your face/skin or any affected area.You can dilute few drops of tea tree oil with any natural oil/aloe vera gel/face wash/moisturizer and apply it to affected areas.
- If you want to apply tea tree oil on your face,then dilute 2-3 drops of tea tree oil into a aloe vera gel/moisturizer/face wash/lotion and apply it on your face.
- If you want to apply tea tree oil on your scalp,then dilute 3-4 drops of tea tree oil into any natural oil or shampoo and apply it on your scalp.
- You can also add 3-4 drops of tea tree oil into your bath tub because it removes exhaustion and rejuvenates the spirit.
- You can add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil into any antiseptic cream or lotion to cure and treat the wounds,scars and blisters.
- Add 3-4 drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball and keep at the places where insects are spotted the most.
- It can also used for laundry purpose. For this,add few 4-5 drops of tea tree oil in washing machine or washing water to deodorize the clothes during washing.
- Add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball and apply it on your face to remove the make-up.