Hello all of you,
Today i’m going to share my views on ‘Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser shampoo’. Earlier, i reviewed about ‘Patanjali milk protein shampoo‘. So today it’s the turn of ‘Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser’. Patanjali is an ayurvedic company that offers various skin care, beauty, food and hair care products. Now, they also offers baby care products.
So come to the ‘Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural Hair Cleanser Shampoo’.
What it claims
- Patanjali natural hair cleanser will give beauty to the hair and helps to treat dandruff & dryness.
- It contains bhrigraj, myrtle(mahendi), acadia concinna(shikakai) and emblic myrobalan(aola) that will give strength to your hair.
- It also contains Ritha,turmeric,neem, tagar and bakuchi that’s fight against insecticides and bacteria.
- Aloe vera, aloa and kesh kanti stops hair loss and will give shine to your hair.
- This hair cleanser is totally safe for our hair and have no side effects.
Packaging,texture and color of the product
I’m unable to buy the bottle of shampoo because of unavailability.So i bought several small cute packets of this shampoo.Generally, the shampoo comes in a thick white color vial with brown color fez on it. Packaging of the shampoo is so simple and it’s not flashy. Color of the shampoo is brown and texture is thick and creamy. One more thing is that i just love this fragrance. It has pure ayurvedic ingredients type fragrance.It’s travel friendly product.
Experience with product
I love patanjali’s products because they are genuine.So come to the shampoo, When i tried it on my hair and wash my hair with this shampoo, it make my hair so soft,smooth and silky. You know what? i have rough, thick and heavy hair and this shampoo becomes savior for my hair.During hair washing, it produced good lather. It makes my hair look so smooth and shiny.About dandruff treatment, so i don’t think it can cure dandruff problem but yes it can cure dryness 🙂 that’s pretty good for me. One good thing is that i did not see parabens and SLS in the ingredient list , so this shampoo is free from paraben & SLS ( Paraben can cause cancer). It’s safe for our hair because of all natural ingredients and have no side effects. Amla,turmeric and aloe vera helps the scalp from several scalp infections. Ritha and shikakai give good strength to our hair.So It’s almost fulfill all its promises and claims except dandruff and hair fall. Currently, it’s one of my favourite shampoo among all patanjali’s shampoo. I just love this shampoo. And look at the price just INR 75/- for 200 ml, everyone can buy it. It’s like a nature’s gift for us 🙂 because it contains all ayurvedic and natural things. So everyone must try this shampoo.
- Easily available and so economical.
- Travel friendly.
- Having great natural fragrance.
- Does not have Paraben and SLS.
- Contains neem, amla, aloe vera and all natural ingredients.
- Overcome dryness and roughness.
- Makes your hair smooth,silky and shiny.
- Safe for our hair and have no side effects.
- Helps to prevent several scalp infections.
- Provides strength to our hair.
- Packaging could be more better.
- Less effective for dandruff issues.
Will I repurchase it ?
Yes,i would like to buy it again and again because it makes my hair look so soft,silky,smooth and manageable.
Price of the product
INR 75/- for 200ml.