Acne & pimples are the most common problems but these acne & pimples can leave scars/marks behind your skin. If they are minor then they can be heal with time but in case of moderate to severe scars & marks, they requires proper treatment. So, you can try these 2 products to heal your acne marks & scars:-
Opexa gel is advanced topical silicone gel for the scarred skin surfaces resulting from acne, burns, surgery and other injuries. It’s a transparent gel and maintain skin moisture. It contains Dimeticone & Ascorbyl testraisopalmitate gel as key ingredients that helps to treat stubborn acne marks and other scars It also has Vitamin C that protect the skin from various ailments. It flattens, softens and smooths sacrs & acne marks and reduce the discoloration associated with pimple marks or scars. It’s suitable for all skin types and ideal for both men and women.
Direction For Use
- Clean the affected area with water.
- Gently apply a thin layer of opexa gel on your affected parts.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irriration persists, discontinue use and consult with your specialist.
- For best results, use continuously for a minimum duration of 8 weeks.
Price Of the Product :- INR 390/- for 10g.
Vitaderm C-Scar Therapy Gel Cream
Vitaderm C-Scar Therapy has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. It contains allium cepa, arnica, montana, pinus longifolia and calendula officinalis as key ingredients.
Vitaderm C-Scar therapy is perfect to heal red acne marks and scars. Vitaderm C Cream clears the skin and helps in eliminating the sign of blemishes from the skin calendula officinalis provides with vitamins to smooth skin and enhancing the skin toning process. Arnica montana pulls out the pain and provides relief from inflammation. So, you can also try this cream to remove your acne marks and scars.
Direction For Use
- Cleanse your application area with water.
- Apply the gel on your affected area.
- Gently massage the scar removal cream in a circular motion.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply in case of infection or skin is broken. If irriration persists, discontinue use and consult with your specialist.
- For best results, use it morning and evening time regularly.
Price Of the Product:- INR 297/- for 20gm.
Before going to use these products, you must consult with your dermatologist. So, he/she can guide you as per your skin condition and skin type.