Dark circles under the eyes tends to age your appearance more than wrinkles or grey hair.There can be several causes of dark circles like:-
- Lack of sleep.
- Premature aging.
- Poor hygiene.
- Lots of work.
- Drinking or smoking.
- Poor food habits.
- Excess use of cell phones.
As i always said that one of the best solution to treat your dark circles is treat it as per its cause. Do sleep well and eat healthy food that is especially rich in Vitamin A, C and K. Along with this , you can use a product that helps to treat dark circles.
In short, A Good Sleep + Healthy Diet + Under Eye Cream = A Perfect Dark Circles Treatment
So here is the list of Top 5 dermatologist products to treat dark circles:-
Top 5 Products To Treat Dark Circles
1) Piping Rock Vitamin K Cream
Vitamin K plays an important role in the healthy appearance of skin. It helps to promote the overall health of your skin cells. Piping Rock Vitamin K Cream contains Vitamin K, aloe vera, cucumber extract, sunflower oil and royal jelly extracts as key ingredients that helps to treat dark circles and purify the blood. Piping rock’s Vitamin K cream works immediately when applied to the skin. It’s a non-greasy cream and suitable for all skin types. Overall, it’s a magical cream to treat your dark circles. For best results, use it daily at night.
2) BlissTree Under Eye Gel
BlissTree under eye gel contains Vitamin A, E & D, aloe vera fruit acid, glycerin, orange oil, charmomile oil as key ingredients.
- Vitamin A & orange oil naturally replenish hydration and diminish the appearance of fine lines and brighten the skin.
- Glycerin , orange oil and aloe vera helps to neutralize free radicals and promote youthful skin.
- It also helps to reduce inflammation around your eyes.
So, it’s an amazing gel to make your eyes fresh and radiant. For best results, apply twice daily.
3) Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream With Anise
Forest Essentials intensive eye cream with anise contains papaya extracts, potato starch, Vitamin A & C and anise as key ingredients.
- Papaya extracts and Vitamin A & C helps in formation of new skin cells and promotes elasticity.
- Potato starch is a natural under eye brightener and helps to reduce dark circles and fine lines under eyes.
- The fruit of anise helps to smooth skin and reduce the dehydrated lines.
For Best Results, Use it daily at night.
4) St. Botanica Under Eye Gel
St. botanica under eye gel contains hyaluronic acid, aloe vera extracts, cucumber extract , argan oil, Vitamin E, caffeine and Vitamin B3 as key ingredients.
It has four main functions:-
- Reduces eye puffiness and bags.
- Manages appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- Manages under eye dark circles.
- Nourishes, hydrates and protects skin around the eyes.
It can also be used as an all over face as it’s also useful for anti-aging. It’s safe formula and for best results, use it daily in the morning and evening.
5) Bakson’s Sunny Herbals Under Eye Cream
Bakson’s sunny herbals under eye cream contains aloe vera, essential oils, arnica and cucumber extracts that reduces puffiness, minimizes dark circles & fine lines around the eyes. It revitalizes the skin around the eyes, making it appear brighter and smoother. You just need a pea size amount of cream to use it around your eyes. For best results, use it twice daily. It will nourishes the skin & gives it a fresh look.