Vitamins are essential nutrients because they perform hundreds of roles in the body. Each & every vitamin plays an important role in our body and in this post, we will discuss about uses & benefits of Vitamins E capsules oil.
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that has several benefits for our skin as well as health. It balances cholesterol, repairs damage skin, good for hair growth, improves vision etc. It’s available in almonds, wheat germ, mango, avocado, spinach,kiwi, tomato and broccoli etc. You can also use it in a several ways. So here is the top 5 benefits & uses of Vitamin-E capsules oil :-
Benefits & Uses Of Vitamin-E Capsules Oil
1). Use Vitamin E Capsule With Aloe Vera Gel and cucumber for your skin care
- Take 2 Vitamin E capsules.
- 1 spoon aloe vera gel.
- 1 slice of cucumber. ( grind)
Use a needle to poke a small hole in each capsule and squeeze the oil into a small jar. Mix aloe vera gel and cucumber in it. Now, you can use it on all of your face.
It has following benefits :-
- It will moisturize your skin.
- It will protect your skin from harmful bacterial infection.
- It will heal your dark circles.
- It provides protection from skin discoloration.
- It will hydrate your skin.
- It will make your skin healthy & glowing.
- It will prevent acne & pimples.
- It will lighten your dark spots.
Evion 400mg Vitamin E Capsules are best for skin & hair
2) Use Vitamin E Capsules With Coconut oil and aloe vera gel for hair care
- Take 2-3 Vitamin E capsules.
- 1-2 Spoon aloe vera gel.
- 5-6 spoons of coconut oil.
Mix it well and apply it on all of your scalp and hair. Next day, wash off your hair.
It has following benefits :-
- It will help to reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles and healthy follicles encourages hair growth.
- It will control dandruff related problems.
- It will smoothen split ends.
- It will make your hair shiny and healthy.
- It will prevent hair fall related problems.
- It will combat scalp infection.
3) Use Vitamin E Capsules To Treat Chapped Lips
Open a Vitamin E capsule and apply it directly on your chapped lips. It will moisturize your lips. You can also add it in your favourite lip balm to get the maximum benefits.
4) Vitamin E for wrinkles & Age Spots
Yes, Vitamin E also helps in removing age spots and wrinkles. For this, Along with your good diet, you can add it in your anti aging cream or serum to get maximum benefits. You can also apply it on your face but Vitamin E oil is little sticky so better to use it in a diluted form. Vitamin E contributes to a healthy circular system and aids in proper blood clotting.
5) Vitamin E Supplement
You can also take it as a supplement. Gulp down one capsule of Vitamin E everyday for fifteen days. It will make your skin healthy & glowing. It will combat harmful bacterial infections. It provides protection against free radicals and will prevent skin cancer and other harmful diseases.
It’s better to use Vitamin E oil Twice a Week.
You can also Buy this Vitamin E Serum :-