In today’s world, many people suffers from obesity. Sometimes, it becomes so difficult to reduce the excess weight & belly fat.Most people attempt to reduce weight by control their diet to the point of starving. It begins with a promise but ends shortly as motivation inevitably decreases. It’s important to reduce this excess weight & obesity because it can give you several health issues like diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure , osteoarthritis, gout, cancer and gall bladder disease etc.
You can still reduce your excess weight & fat by following good lifestyle. You must eat fruits & vegetables as they have only few calories and easy to digest. In fact, yoga and exercise helps us to keep lean and fit. There are several yoga poses to reduce fat & obesity but follow these top 5 yoga poses to reduce your excess weight & fat .
Yoga For Weight Loss And Obesity Treatment
- Boat Pose( Naukasana)
Boat pose is one of the best yoga pose to reduce belly fat. It also helps to improve the function of digestion and good for developing six pack ABS. For this:-
- Sit down on a mat and stretch out your legs.
- Your knees should be tight and your toes should be pointed out.
- The spine should be straight and your body must have V shape.
- Now try to raise your feet off the ground and bring your legs to a 45 degree angle.
- Raise your arms to the shoulder level.
This yoga pose will definitely increase your stamina and also cut down tummy fat.
- Women should avoid it during pregnancy.
- If you’re suffering from Asthma or heart patient then avoid this yoga pose.
- If you have low blood pressure or migraine then avoid it.
2-3 times a day but don’t overdo.
- Yoga Locust Pose
Locust Pose yoga is also known as ‘Salabhasana’ and it’s one of the easy and effective yoga to reduce your excess weight. It stretches the entire body right from the thorax to the abdomen, upper back, lower back and buttocks. For this,
- You need to lie face down with your palms facing the ground.
- While inhaling you should lift up your legs without bending your knees.
- Your upper torso and hands should also be lifted up giving you a stretch of the abdominal muscles.
Along with weight loss, it also helps to lengthens the spine & open the chest, tones your butt and hamstrings, improves digestion and promotes calmness.
- Avoid this yoga if you’re suffering from knee injury or joint pain.
- A big no for pregnant women.
- Avoid it if you have high blood pressure related issues.
2-3 times a day and stay for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Chair Pose Yoga
Chair pose yoga is also known as ‘Utkatasana Yoga Pose’ as it’s an amazing yoga to reduce weight. This yoga requires concentration and focus on muscles that are used to perform this yoga to reduce excess body fat.For this,
- Stand on the yoga mat with namaste pose.
- Raise your hands above your head and bend at your knee.
- Stay in this position atleast from 30 seconds to 60 seconds or as long as you can taking deep breath and then return to original position.
It also tones the legs , ankles and the thighs. It helps to reduce weight, especially from the buttocks. It provides strength to overall body.
- Avoid it if you have low blood pressure, arthritis, chronic knee pain, damaged ligaments or insomnia.
You can do this atleast 30 to 60 seconds and 2-3 times a day.
- Triangle Pose
Triangle pose is also known as ‘Trikonasana’. It helps to reduce your weight as well as stretches the side waist and core muscles. It can be practiced at any time or at any place.For this,
- Stand erect then keep distance between your legs distance between your legs about 3 to 4 feet.
- Extend your arms at the shoulder level.
- Inhale and raises your right arm by the side of your head.
- Now, bend your right arms with exhaling towards the left side by keeping your body weight equally on the both the feet. You must ensure that the right arm become parallel to the ground.
- Maintain this position with normal breathing and then come back to original position. Do the same with left arm.
It’s good for digestion, backache and good for growing children as well because it helps to increase their height. Provides stamina, balance, energy and develops focus.
- Avoid it if you’re suffering from migraine, diarrhea, high b.p, neck & back injuries.
- Cobbler’s Pose
Cobbler pose is also known as ‘Baddha Konasana Pose’ or ‘Bound Angle’ Pose. It’s one of the easiest & effective yoga pose with several health benefits. It helps to reduce the belly fat and aids better digestion. It can be easily done by beginners. This yoga pose also improves the flexibility and strengthens your knees, thighs and groin.For this,
- Sit down on your mat on the floor.
- Join the soles of your feet.
- Hold your feet with your hands to prevent it from slipping.
- Hold the pose for a while.
It also helps to treat & prevent knee problem, urinary track problem, prevents back pain and even helps to cure prostate cancer.
3-4 times a day.
Buy Now :- The Best Fitness Machine