Hello all of you
Today,i’m going to share my views on metrogyl 2% topical gel which is an antibiotic. It’s mainly used to treat bacterial skin infections, acne especially red acne & pimples, rashes, red marks & spots and Rosacea. It’s also used to treat hives and adult acne.
Metrogyl 2% means it has 2% metronidazole acid that helps to treat skin infections.
So come to the ‘Metrogyl 2% Gel’
What It Claims
- Metrogyl 2% gel is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA.
- It’s used to treat acne, pimples , rashes, red pimples , red marks & spots and Rosacea.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to metronidazole or any of its ingredients.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and wear protective clothing, sunglasses or apply sunscreen before stepping out in the sun as this drug may increase the sensitivity to sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
Packaging, Color And Texture Of the Product
About the packaging of the product, it’s decent. It comes in a white color plastic tube just like other gel tubes with white color fez on it. Texture of the product is thick & gel base. It’s transparent and not a travel friendly product.
Experience With Product
I was suffering from a Rosacea skin disorder which takes some times to heal. My major Rosacea is treated by ‘Aziderm 20% Cream’ which is also used to treat Rosacea, red pimples, red spots & marks and rashes. Rosacea is long term skin disorder , still i have mild Rosacea so now a days , i’m using ‘Metrogyl 2%’.
I can say that it’s also an amazing topical treatment to treat rosacea, rashes , red marks & spots and red pimples. It does make my skin irritated but yes it can make your skin little bit dry. In my case , it’s works so well to control all rosacea marks , rashes and pimples . My skin becomes more better and in case of any skin rash issue , i can easily use this topical gel. It helps to make our skin free from blemishes, acne and rashes.
But if you want to use this metrogyl 2% for your skin bacterial infection, acne & pimples, red spots & marks and rosacea treatment then do consult your dermatologist first.
According to me , it’s a worth-buying product to treat all types of skin problem but these types of treatments requires medical perceptions.
As per the information written on this product, this product can give some side effects too like :-
- Skin redness
- Stinging sensation.
But, it didn’t cause any side effects for me except mild dryness.
- Affordable and easily available.
- Treat bacterial skin infections.
- Treat Rosacea, acne and pimples.
- Helps to treat rashes, red spots & marks.
- Gives instant result.
- Suitable for normal,oily and combination skin type.
- Not a travel-friendly product.
- May have some side effects like dryness, itchiness.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
Price Of The Product
INR 57.39/- for 30gm.